Monday 16 January 2012

Summer Vibes


So with the weather being so beautifully sunny this weekend I could'nt help myself but get excited about summer (yes I know its about half a year away but what else am I supposed to think about during this boring month), and what better band to listen to on a sunny day than Best Coast. I cannot thank my friend enough for introducing me to this band, I seriously can't get enough of them! If you're into a laid back 60's kind of vibe then you'll LOVE this band, perfect for when you just want to chill out or just want some easy listening on a lovely summer's day.
'Boyfriend' which I have linked above is one of my favrouites, along with 'Crazy for You' and 'Each And Every Day'.
Have a listen!



Emma xx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic!!! You have an amazing blog! You're brilliant! Have a great weekend! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much again White List for your kind comment, means a lot! Keep following :) x

    ReplyDelete