Monday 30 January 2012

Company Casting Call with River Island



I haven't really entered a competition in a while, I always come across these fun looking ones but never actually bother to enter them, simply because I can be a bit of a lazy bum and mainly the standard reason of; 'AS IF i'm gonna win that'! But after reading the latest issue of Company magazine and seeing that they had teamed up with River Island for the annual Company Casting Call competition, I thought it was too good to miss. So thanks to my dear boyfriend shoving the competiton page in my face, I finally entered my first competition of 2012!
The finalists of the competition are narrowed down to the 12 girls with the most 'Likes' on their picture, and then goes on to the Company magazine judges who decide on the final 6 who will appear in May's issue.
A LOT of girls have entered as you can imagine but I thought I might as well give it a shot and see what happens.. So please 'LIKE' 'LIKE' 'LIKE' on the link below!!


Fingers crossed, thank yooou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment