Saturday 10 December 2011

Glitz with Knits



I could not believe my eyes when Selena Gomez stepped out on stage wearing these BEAUTIES on this year's EMA's! I've been looking for the perfect pair of sequin shorts for this festive season, and as soon as I saw Miss Gomez wearing this glitzy pair I knew I needed them in my life and started looking like crazy for them! I soon found out that they were a good old Topshop buy, but not to my suprise they had sold out within minutes of being launched!

 

The Topshop pair were just too hard to get hold of, not a chance of getting them online and no sight of them in any of the shops I could get to so my hunt continued! I was quite shocked with myself that I liked the Topshop pair so much, I'm not a very glam, glitzy person and that pair were exactly that! 
So I decided to tone it down a bit and started looking for a dull gold sequin, and this Zara pair are the perfect match. The best thing about dulled out sequins is that you can wear them for a night out but at the same time you can dress them right down for casual wear and throw on a thick knitted jumper with them which is my favrouite combination this season!
Hopefully my dear mother will pop this pair in my stocking this christmas and I can post this look soon :).
xx

4 comments:

  1. i'm not really a fan of hers but those shorts look amazing on! i would adore something similar.

    from helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how amazing are they, even though i'm not a fan she looks hot in them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for that lovely comment, its really nice to see people leave such supportive comments when starting off with blogging. I've been a bit slow with posts lately but hopefully I will be able to get back on track this weekend! Please keep following :)

    ReplyDelete